The Fort Gratiot Business Association was organized to promote our local businesses and community and to present a unified voice on important issues that affects the success of Fort Gratiot.
Come, Join Us!
Our meetings are normally the 3rd Tuesday of the month. Please check the calendar page for dates and times.
Sept. 19th, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m at
Fort Gratiot Twp. Municipal Office
3720 Keewahdin Rd.
Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
Accepting Applications for New Members!
- Listing in our Annual Membership Directory
- Decal for your door that shows you are a FGBA Member
- Listing on our website with a direct link to your website
- Monthly meetings with pertinent information that will inform and help you with business & local issues
- Networking with other business members
For Membership Information
Contact any of our board members or email us at: email@example.com
2017 – 2018 Fort Gratiot Visitor Guide
Our annual directory highlighting area events, history and points of interest is available now at a number of local businesses as well as our website.
Thank You Advertising Sponsors!
Eastern Michigan Bank
Marjorie E. Kopp
Independent Floor Covering
Mama Vicki’s Coney Island
Joann Wine & Associates
Blue Water Secure Shredding
Blue Water Area Transit
Munger Physical Therapy
Shoreline Building Products, Inc.