The Fort Gratiot Business Association was organized to promote our local businesses and community and to present a unified voice on important issues that affects the success of Fort Gratiot.
General Membership Meeting
Tuesday, March 19th – 8:00 am – 9:00 am at the Fort Gratiot Township Municipal Office, 3720 Keewahdin Rd.
13th Annual Keith Peterson Memorial Car Show
Saturday, June 29 10am – 3pm
Please register at the event.
The cost for registration is $15 at the gate.
Accepting Applications for New Members!
- Listing in our Annual Membership Directory
- Decal for your door that shows you are a FGBA Member
- Listing on our website with a direct link to your website
- Monthly meetings with pertinent information that will inform and help you with business & local issues
- Networking with other business members
For Membership Information
Contact any of our board members or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 – 19 Area Business & Activity Guide
Our annual directory highlighting area events, history and points of interest is available now at a number of local businesses as well as our website.
Thank You Advertising Sponsors!
Eastern Michigan Bank
Marjorie E. Kopp
Independent Floor Covering
Mama Vicki’s Coney Island
Joann Wine & Associates
Blue Water Secure Shredding
Blue Water Area Transit
Munger Physical Therapy
Shoreline Building Products, Inc.
KW Platinum – Dianna Maxwell
Prudential (Terry L. Bennett, LLC)